Extend your weekends
The W11, Nimbus's vision of the ideal weekend cruiser, is designed for individuals with active lifestyles who wish to extend their weekends, travel farther and spend time with loved ones.
- Length: 12,40 m / 40 ft 7 in
- Width: 3,46 m / 11 ft 4 in
- Weight incl. 350hk engine 5 600 kg / 12 345 lb
- Draft: 0,9 m / 3 ft
- Max Air Draft: 3,75 m / 12 ft 3 in
- Fuel Capacity: 850 l / 224.5 US gal
- Fresh Water Capacity: 135 l / 36 US gal
- Black Water Capacity: 80 l / 21 US gal
- Grey Water Capacity: optional
- Refrigerator Capacity: 70+70+85 l /2,47+2,47+3 cu/ft
- Design Category: B10, C12
- Number of beds: 4 (2+2)
- Speed: +40 knots
- Big Sunbed with foldable backrest on front deck with easy and safe access.
- Big T-Top with electric softtop.
- Twin cabins with toilet and shower.
- Big galley for cooking and in close area to seating arrangement.
- Ergonomic driver area with huge screen for Panoramic view.
- Easy to cover up the whole cabin with canopy for use in all weather conditions.
- Above all, very sleek design with massive sea going capacities and high performance.
Top View (Outboard)
Mercury Verado V10 2×400 hp
Mercury Verado V8 2×300 hp
Smart functional design
The W11 is built with functional Scandinavian design as a core element, in true Nimbus tradition, executed with care to ensure the best comfort and experience for the user. It also features the award-winning Nimbus sidewalk design which provides ample interior space and easy and safe movement on the deck.
The interior layout and multifunctional seating arrangements are specially designed for social activities and entertaining. The multiple large social areas are perfect for hanging out with friends or family, relaxing, taking a swim or soaking up the sun on either the fore deck or on the aft deck. The W11 also includes new features such as folding side balconies for added space and flexibility when anchored and an optional hydraulic swim platform that extends aft of the engines so you guests on board can be closer to the water.
The cockpit of the W11, similar to the W9, offers superior protection with a large window screen and seating for three. The standard open boat is equipped with a targa, but an optional large electric sun-top similar to that of the T11 can also be added.
Below deck there is space for four people to stay comfortably overnight in two spacious berths and a spacious bathroom with toilet and shower.