The Flagship has Arrived!
KEY STANDARD FEATURES
Large electric sliding glass roof with integrated sun blinds
Master Cabin with ensuite bathroom
The dining table folds down into a cocktail table with glass holders, perfect for socializing.
Carpets in Cabin
Aft Deck Lounge
Separate closed head in cabin, incl. shower & electric freshwater toilet.
- Overall: 13,33 m / 43,8 ft
- Length of hull: 13,16 m / 43,2 ft
- Overall beam: 3,86 m / 12,7 ft
- Beam of hull: 3,75 m / 12,3 ft
- Air draught: 4,23 m / 13,9 ft
- Air Draught, Folded mast: 3,9 m / 12,8 ft
- Transport height: 3,8 m / 12,5 ft
- Transport height in cradle: 4,00 m / 13,2 ft
- Draught: 1,05 m / 3,5 ft
- Centre of gravity: 4,05 m / 13,3 ft
- Max weight allowed (2 x D4/2 x D6): 12332/12582 kg / 25574 / 26125 lbs
- Weight: 9397/9647 kg / 20720/21272 lbs
- Max total load: 2900 kg / 6393 lbs
- Max people: 12 Pers.
- CE category: B8/C12
- Cabins: 3
- Berths: 6
CAPACITY OF TANKS
- Fuel capacity: 2 x500 l / 2 x 132 US gal
- Water capacity: 2 x 200 l / 2 x 52,8 US gal
- Hot Water capacity: 40 l / 10,57 US gal
- Waste capacity: 135 l / 35,7 US gal
- Volvo Penta 2 x D4-320 Shaft (640 hp)
- Plotter Simrad 12" NSS EVO 3
- Anchorwinch, el front, incl foot control, 21kg-45m-8mm
- Shore power and battery charger Mastervolt 50A
- Bow thruster Sleipner SE 80
- Heater Ebersprächer D5
- Hot water system Isotemp SPA 40L
- Interval viper
- Radio Fusion 205 USB/ 3,5mm aux
- Eco-Teak, complete boat
- Shower in toilet room / Shower cabin
- Trip computer Volvo Penta
- Depth / Log Volvo Penta
- Marine varnished mahogany interior
- Electric toilet x2
- Electric pump out for toilets
- Sunblind, internal coupé roof
- LED lights in whole boat
- Dining table folds down into cocktail table
Top View (T-Top)
Volvo Penta 2 x D4-380 Shaft (760 hp)
Volvo Penta 2 x D4-320 Shaft (640 hp)
A Nimbus 405 Coupe is the ultimate power cruising craft for those looking to explore the open water in comfort and style. Like other vessels in the Coupe series, this model delivers efficient performance and elegant design. Features like touchscreen controls at the helm, wraparound windscreens, and an asymmetrical sidewalk layout provide everything you need for a fun and relaxing pleasure cruise.
With its functional amenities and minimalist Scandinavian design, the Nimbus 405 Coupe makes life at sea comfy and luxurious. A spacious saloon with expandable seating and dining areas lets you enjoy meals and conversation, while a roomy cabin and ensuite head keep you cozy during overnight trips. Also, sliding glass roofs and wide windows increase natural light for a stunning, luminous look.
The simple, adaptable design of the Nimbus 405 Coupe is ideal for seasoned mariners looking for a practical vessel and families seeking a cozy, comfortable craft for their next aquatic adventure. Select a Nimbus 405 Coupes for sale at Yachting Solutions to get custom installed features like dishwashers, ovens, and other travel and entertainment essentials that make your voyages incredible.