Walk-around for all activities
40.5 ft Cruiser
KEY STANDARD FEATURES
Large lounge area with flexible seating arrangements
Built for speed, exceptional seaworthiness and handling
Large loading hatch from foredeck with access to cabin
- LENGTH: 11.33 m / 40’5”
- WIDTH 3.46 m / 11’4”
- WEIGHT incl. 350hk Engine: 5000 kg / 12345 lbs.
- DRAUGHT: 0.9 m / 3’
- HEIGHT 3.75 m / 12’3”
- FUEL CAPACITY: 850 l / 224.5 US gal.
- WATER CAPACITY: 135 l / 36 US gal.
- BLACK WATER TANK: 80 l / 21 US gal.
- GREY WATER TANK: Optional
- REFRIGERATOR CAPACITY: 70+70+85 l / 2.47+2.47+3 cu/ft
- DESIGN CATEGORY: B10, C12
- NUMBER OF BEDS: 4 (2+2)
- SPEED: +40 knots
- 2 x Mercury Verado V8 300 hp (COLD WHITE)
- Zip wake automatic trim system
- Bow thruster SE100
- Fresh water system
- Separate head with shower
- Shower on transom
- Refrigerator 70 liter
- Simrad Plotter, Go 12"
- LED deck lights
- Interior LED lights with dimmer
- Lounge with three sofas, table and sunbed
Top View (Inboard)
Volvo Penta D4 DPI 2×300 hp
Mercury Verado V10 2×400 hp
Mercury Verado V8 2×300 hp
A Nimbus Tender 11 is the ideal watercraft for those who enjoy fun, relaxing activities on the water. Its expansive walk-around provides plenty of room to move about and socialize with up to a dozen friends and relatives. Features like a multifunctional lounge area, outdoor kitchen, spacious head, and roomy cabin allow you to enjoy all the comforts of home while cruising lakes and oceans.
While the Nimbus Tender 11 is excellent for fishing, swimming, and sunbathing, it also works for watersports like tubing and kneeboarding. A lubricated stepped hull design, sharp bow section, and low planing threshold help this vessel slice through the waves at up to 40 knots. So, if you've got a need for speed, the Nimbus T11 may be the perfect boat for you.