SWIFT TRAWLER 50
DESCRIPTION OF THE BOATFlagship of the range that reinvented the traditional trawler, the 2016 version of the Swift Trawler 50 offers a greater amount of interior space and light.
For romantic or family getaways, it appeals to all numbers of crew for its intelligently-designed fittings and very easy handling.
EXTERIOR DESIGNResulting from the collaboration of Bénéteau Powerboat, the architect Michel Joubert and the designer Pierre Frutschi, the Swift Trawler 50 boasts a contemporary silhouette emphasized by a very fluid flybridge line, redesigned for this 2016 edition. Her hull is specially designed for IPS engines (2 IPS 600) and this long-distance cruiser combines outstanding stability and manoeuvrability. The high bulwarks surrounding the deck reinforce the safety of movements on board.
INTERIOR DESIGNCleverly-designed and pragmatic, the Swift Trawler 50 maximizes autonomy features to enable long-distance cruising. Available with three large double cabins or two double cabins together with an office with an extra berth, it has a magnificent U-shaped galley and is fitted with a washing machine and tumble drier. The finish and choice of contemporary decoration contrast with the Mahogany woodwork ambiance creating an infinitely more elegant interior.
16 000 kg
Fuel tank capacity
2 700 L
Fresh water capacity
Engine Power (Hp)
- CE certification: B14 / C18.
- External galley with worktop, sink, dustbin, 42 L fridge (option), electric grill (option).
- Large flybridge lounge with folding and sliding table.
- Large area aft of the flybridge.
- 2 engines 2 x D6 IPS 600 - 2 x 435 HP Diesel.
- Large swim platform with swim ladder locker. Option: hydraulic platform (max. load 350 kg). Life-raft stowage location.
- Large U-shaped galley with extractor hood, double sink, two refrigerators, and service-hatch.
- L-shaped saloon bench seat converting into double berth. Second convertible bench seat near the driving station.
- Driving console can be lifted up to access electronics.
- Forward tilting sun-lounger.
- Owner's cabin. Bed with slatted bed frame and storage. Office, storage, hanging locker. Guest fore cabin. Depending on layout chosen, third cabin with bunk beds or office with berth.
- Owner bathroom and adjoining guest bathroom with separate shower compartment.
- Owner's cabin. Bed with slatted bed frame and storage. Office, storage, hanging locker. Guest fore cabin. Depending on layout chosen, third cabin with bunk beds or office with berth.Sailor cabin with heads at the stern.
- Owner bathroom and separate toilet. Guest bathroom with separate shower.