SWIFT TRAWLER 47
DESCRIPTION OF THE BOATThe Swift Trawler 47 combines confidence with affordability and it is the ideal boat for travelling with the family. She is designed to take you further faster and appeals for her distinctive character, elegant comfort and extra roominess on board.
EXTERIOR DESIGNHer robust look instantly inspires safety. This feeling is confirmed on board with a very practical open deck plan. Large walkways and several hand rails make passengers feel extra safe moving around. On the large flybridge, up to four people can sit up front underway, facing the sea. The cockpit is wonderfully modular so that you can enjoy the best of what the sea has to offer. The transom provides access to a large swim platform where you can enjoy leisure activities while at anchor. Already easy to handle with its twin engine, the Swift Trawler 47 can be equipped with joysticks that will make manoeuvring in the harbour child’s play.
INTERIOR DESIGNWith three cabins and a sofabed, the Swift Trawler 47 can provide up to eight very comfortable berths. On the upper deck, enjoy the large convivial lounge with facing seats and the open L-shaped galley, all with high-quality fittings. Modular and generous, the saloon converts to a guest cabin in a few seconds. The Swift Trawler 47’s wheelhouse is accessed from a side door to starboard. It is bathed in natural light and offers excellent visibility from the central driving station.
12 685 kg
Fuel tank capacity
Fresh water capacity
Engine Power (Hp)
2 x 425 CV
- Exterior galley with worktop, sink, bin, 40 L refrigerator (option) and electric grill (option), as well as a large lounge with a table seating up to 8 people.
- Large access ramp with guardrails for safety.
- Good visibility from the driving station, which can seat 4 people facing the sea.
- Swim platform with swim ladder locker. Option: hydraulic platform (max. load 350 kg) equipped with brackets for tender
- Raymarine electronic pack
- Cummins Shaft Drive Engine 2 x 425 hp/312 kW
- Large L-shaped galley with double sink, two refrigerators, gas or ceramic hob and a large worktop.
- L-shaped saloon bench seat converting into double berth. The glass door opening aft of the wheelhouse bathes the interior with light and provides 360° visibility.
- Driving console for two seats.
- CE Certification CE B14/C16/D16
- Owner's cabin: slatted bed frame and lots of storage. Portholes make the cabin bright and offer a sea view.
- wo guest cabins: a cabin with twin bunks, storage and shelves for books as well as a cabin with a double berth.
- En-suite owner shower room and guest shower room, with separate toilet.
- SHIP CONTROL on bord technology. User-friendly and intuitive interface providing simple acces to many of the boat's fonction