MONTE CARLO 52
GET TO KNOW HER
Meet the new "Smart Luxury" generation of luxury cruisers from BENETEAU. The Monte Carlo 52 takes the elegance and exclusivity you expect and puts it into a contemporary, spacious, and bright new model, giving you everything you need built by the largest boat builder in the world.
Naval Architect : MICAD
Design : Nuvolari & Lenard
Interior accommodation : Andreani Design
This flybridge yacht, with a length overall of 53’7”, takes the distinctive design elements of the Monte Carlo range and enhances the details, while integrating the demands of customers into an elegant profile. Sleeker and more spacious, the Monte Carlo 52 represents the pinnacle of modern style.
Your first impression when entering the salon is the space engineered into the design. Port and starboard side windows drop below the furniture to create a feeling of excess beyond the 15’ beam. Available in two wood choices, choose your theme: Mediterranean beach house or cozy modern. The Monte Carlo 52 has masterfully created defined sleeping spaces onboard with a full beam aft stateroom with walk-in closet and bathroom behind the bed. The designers paid particular attention to the usability of these spaces. The below deck guest quarters are aesthetically beautiful and will impress all aboard.
Fuel tank capacity
2 x 172 US Gal
Fresh water capacity
2 x 53 US Gal
Engine Power (Hp)
2 x 435 HP
B12 / C12 /D12
- Steering station with adjustable seat and wheel. Control panel fitted with all navigation instruments. Co-pilot seat facing the sea
- Large saloon seating 8 people. Table with drink holders and hand rails.
- Fully fitted flybridge galley. Additional aft galley with barbecue and sink, on the swim platform level.
- Aft sun lounger with lifting backrest.
- Large 4 m² forward sun lounger with lifting backrest.
- CE B12/C12 Certification
- Driving station for two people, navigation instruments, 2 x 16” MFDs. Windshield for perfect visibility, 2 opening windows.
- Comfortable spacious saloon seating six on opposite seats. Retractable lifting TV.
- Fully fitted facing galley.
- Garmin and Ship Control
- Air-conditioning or heating.
- Spacious luxurious owner cabin with ensuite bathroom. VIP cabin with ensuite shower room. Hatches and skyview.
- Guest cabin with two berths. Sailor cabin.
- Panoramic windows and opening portholes in the owner cabin. Skyview and hatches for the VIP cabin.
- Lots of storage and hanging lockers in each cabin.