MONTE CARLO 5
DESCRIPTION OF THE BOATThe Monte Carlo 5 conveys the premium spirit of the line with great distinction. This iconic model stands apart for the elegance of its textures, the attention to detail and its highly accomplished Italian design. Combining its ancestral know-how and its technological lead, Beneteau has designed a motor cruiser whose values stem directly from those of Monte Carlo Yachts.
EXTERIOR DESIGNInspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle, the Monte Carlo 5 has a unique classic appeal. Designed as a genuine living space, the vast shaded Flybridge combines the driving station, sunbathing area, exterior galley and a large saloon for cruises with the essence of perfection. The elegance of its hull together with is Volvo IPS 600 engine promises smooth, high-performance cruising in complete safety.
INTERIOR DESIGNThe fully retracting glass door seamlessly connects the indoor and outdoor spaces, so that the main deck is an unbroken living space. With opposite-facing seats, the lounge brings friendly interaction and a pleasant atmosphere of luxury right into the wheelhouse. The private quarters’ three cabins and two shower rooms offer quality accommodation with a focus on detail to each of the six occupants. A choice between an open and contemporary brushed light oak or dark but warmer matt Walnut atmosphere offers many ways to personalize the interior.
14 238 kg
Fuel tank capacity
2 x 650 L
Fresh water capacity
2 x 300 L
Engine Power (Hp)
2 x 435 CV
- Certification CE B12/C14/D16
- Fully fitted flybridge galley. Additional aft galley with barbecue and sink, on the swim platform level.
- Large saloon seating 8 people. Fold-away teak table with drinks holder and hand rails.
- Steering station with adjustable seat and wheel. Control panel fitted with all navigation instruments.
- Co-pilot's seat converts into a large sun-lounger. Large relaxation space to the bow.
- Hydraulic swim platform with integrated tender brackets, built in ladder with high hand rails.
- L-shaped perfectly fitted galley opening onto cockpit
- SIMRAD Electronics Pack.
- Comfortable spacious saloon with opposite facing seats for 6 people. Retractable lifting 32” TV with Bose speakers.
- Steering station for 2 people, navigation instruments, 16” SIMRAD monitors. Single-piece windshield for perfect visibility, 2 electrically operated windows.
- Large forward sun-lounger with lifting backrest. Speakers with remote control.
- Air-conditioning or water operated central heating on option.
- Spacious luxury master cabin with en-suite shower room. VIP cabin with en-suite shower room, hatches and sky dome. Guest cabin with two bunk beds. Driver’s cabin or storage compartment.
- Lots of storage and hanging lockers in each cabin.
- Master cabin with panoramic windows with side opening portholes. VIP cabin with hatches and sky dome.