Flyer 9 Sundeck
GET TO KNOW HER
With an optimized deck area and a sporty design, the Flyer 9 SUNdeck is a welcoming day-boat with neat finishes. By adopting the port side Smart Walk-Around concept from the Flyer 10, the Flyer 9 offers excellent accessibility to the spacious front deck. A large hard top is also available, which provides ample shade and several rod holders.
NAVAL ARCHITECT : BENETEAU POWERBOAT
Designer : STYLE & DESIGN
With the Flyer 9 SUNdeck, BENETEAU continues to demonstrate a mastery of usable space on board and continues to build upon the success of previous models. Ease of navigation and on-board amenities make taking the helm of the Flyer 9 a truly pleasurable experience.
While the Flyer 9 SUNdeck has ample space for guests in the cockpit, it also features a comfortable cabin. Downstairs, you will find a welcoming cabin, with two expansive double berths, a head with separate shower, plentiful storage, refrigerator and optional microwave.
7 883 lbs
Fuel tank capacity
140 US Gal
Fresh water capacity
26 US Gal
Engine Power (Hp)
- CE certification : B6/C10
- GARMIN Electronic pack
- Twin Suzuki engines 2x250 HP
- Saloon in the cockpit with an optional bench located on the back of the pilot seat
- Port opening side platfrom and optionnal rigid T-top
- Exterior galley
- 2 double berths
- Head with toilet and shower
- Galley corner with sink, storage, fridge and optional microwave
- Opening portholes to provide light and ventilation