FLYER 9 SPACEDECK
GET TO KNOW HER
Functional and ergonomic, the Flyer 9 SPACEdeck displays impressive modularity, fulfilling the expectations of anyone who enjoys boating, whether it's for sunbathing, water sports with friends, sharing a meal with family, or fishing.
NAVAL ARCHITECT : BENETEAU POWERBOAT
Designer : STYLE & DESIGN
With a large unobstructed area on the deck, high gunnels, the opening side platform to enlarge the cockpit and the sporty design, the Flyer 9 SPACEdeck is perfect for all nauticals activities.
At the bow, an additional seat option will make it a very comfortable front lounge area and is convertible into a large sunbathing platform. A fishing station is available as an option, as well as rod holders in the freeboards.
The cabin reserves its share of unexpected comfort features on an open hull. The interior space is surprisingly large and includes two berths, and a head.
7 883 lbs
Fuel tank capacity
140 US Gal
Fresh water capacity
26 US Gal
Engine Power (Hp)
- CE certification : B6/C10
- Garmin Electronics pack to Garmin Multifunction display is optional
- Choice of either twin Mercury 2000 or 250 outboards
- Salon in the cockpit with an optional bench located on the back of the pilot seat
- Port opening side platform and optional rigid T-top
- Additional bench facing the sea at the bow to create a large sunbathing area
- 2 double berths
- Head with toilet and shower
- Opening portholes to provide light and ventilation