FLYER 8 SUNDECK
DESCRIPTION OF THE BOATThe Flyer 8 Sundeck exceeds regular day boat standards by combining comfort, generous space and sensations. Its highly optimized design makes it the ideal boat for a weekend getaway. A decent-sized cabin lies beneath a large sunbathing area for lazing in the sun.
EXTERIOR DESIGNThe Flyer 8 SUNdeck has the aesthetics of a modern classic, with taut yet attractive lines, complete with black pulpits. Developed on the latest generation of outboard hulls equipped with Air Step 2, the boat lifts off quickly and offers outstanding cruising comfort. The aft bench seat is easy to fold back, providing optimum cockpit space. There are also lots of ergonomic storage spaces spread throughout the boat.
INTERIOR DESIGNThe layout of the lower deck gives you a feeling of space unrivalled on a boat this size. Facing the spacious salon, a proper fully-fitted galley complements the deck galley. The Gran Turismo is constructed with two cabins, a head and separate shower. Matte walnut woodwork and lavishly upholstered furniture is the signature mark of her elegance.
Fuel tank capacity
Fresh water capacity
Engine Power (Hp)
C10 / D10
TRANSPORTABLEThe Flyer 8 SUNdeck is small enough and easy to transport by road.
CIRCULATION ON BORDThe two port and starboard walkways make movement around the sunbathing area easy. Walking from one side of the driving station to the other is fluid and safe.
PERFORMANCEThe Flyer 8 SUNdeck’s single engine is ergonomic, saves money and offers good performance. Circulation to the stern is made easier and the swim platform is much bigger. With a 350 hp Suzuki engine, she can reach peak speeds of 43 knots.
- CE Certification C10 - D10 - maximum 10 passengers on board
- Aft seat converts into a sun lounge
- Single outboard engine(s) - maximum power 350 HP.
- Garmin electronics pack
- Large lockable cockpit locker (liferaft stowage)
- Swim platform with a telescopic ladder built into the cover and handrail
- Saloon converts in berths for two people
- Separate shower room with wash basin, water supply through shower hose and marine toilet.
- Galley space with 42 L refrigerator
- Large side glazing and deck hatch