DESCRIPTION OF THE BOATA culmination of unrivalled expertise in comfortable sport fishing, the flagship of the range also lends itself to safe and enjoyable ‘smart commuting’.
EXTERIOR DESIGNWith its 4-seat forward lounge, large walkways and protective pulpits, the Barracuda 9 delivers both safety and comfort. Her panelled freeboards promise comfort during fishing trips, while a starboard side access gate makes drawing alongside and climbing aboard easier. With the latest Airstep® hull, the Barracuda 9 is as comfortable to live aboard as it is easy to handle. Powered by two engines delivering up to 500 hp, two fuel tanks are available (400 or 600 litres). You can confidently put out to sea with up to 10 people on board (Category B6/C10).
INTERIOR DESIGNTo the rear of the pilothouse, a large full-beam glass door provides good ventilation. The saloon is cleverly positioned lengthwise to offer facing seats, making movement inside easier. The galley is equipped with a large capacity refrigerator. The helm station has a two-seater bench and a large control panel that can house two screens. The door closing off the cabins provides safety for the co-pilot and separates the pilothouse from the other spaces. For enjoyable nights on board, the lower deck has a large cabin and a shower room, as well as a mid-cabin that can be used either as stowage space or for an extra double berth.
Fuel tank capacity
Fresh water capacity
Engine Power (Hp)
A GENEROUS ADVENTURERBarracuda, the ultimate boat for comfortable adventures at sea.
CLEARS THE WAVESThe Barracuda 9 hull cuts comfortably through the sea, combining fuel savings with high performance.
FISHING IN MINDThe ergonomics of the Barracuda 9 have been designed to make movements on board easier, with an open, modular cockpit, large walkways, large glass door to the rear, side doors and access gate.
COMFORTABLE NIGHTS ON BOARDOn the closed lower deck, two double berths and an independent shower room mean you can spend the night at sea. You can also enjoy breakfast in the, thanks to the kitchenette and a spacious saloon!
- A modular and spacious cockpit allowing you to convert a big saloon to an extensive solarium.
- Large easy-to-access sunbathing mattress with three spaces
- Deck galley (fridge, sink, two-ring hob, storage and worktop)
- Twin outboard engines – maximum power 2 x 350 hp
- Provisional certification: B8 / C11 (11 passengers)
- Garmin electronics
- Double berth in the bow and mid-cabin for two people
- Large storage spaces
- Shower room with separate shower
- Marine toilet (electrically operated on option)
- Fishing finish: Deck washing pump, live bait well (startboard aft), 6 rod holders, cutting board
- Single outboard engine - maximum power 500 HP
- SCE Certification: B6/C10 (maximum 10 passengers on board)
- Lowrance electronics pack
- 2 fishing dedicated fishing areas: open cockpit and bow with possibility to us them as comfort spaces: foldable benches and bow saloon
- Kitchen with sink and gas hob
- Enclosed head with sink and shower
- Marine toilet
- Two double berths
- Wheelhouse table seating up to 4
- Lots of storage space on board