GET TO KNOW HER
The Antares 7 has its roots in the three values of safety, simplicity, and livability that have been present since the genesis of the range. The Antares 7 is trailerable, which opens up a world of new coastlines for you to explore.
CONCEPTION : BENETEAU POWERBOATS
The Antares 7’s hull provides for a smooth and dry ride, in all conditions: flared hull boasts safety and outstanding seakeeping, offering wonderful driving sensations. The spacious cockpit and airy pilothouse provide ample area to entertain and relax.
The wheelhouse is surrounded by windows and has a 360° view of the water. A sliding glass hatch on the roof provides the interior with plenty natural light. The walnut woodwork and upholstery contribute to making the Antares 7 contemporary yet timelessly stylish.
Fuel tank capacity
45 US Gal
Fresh water capacity
13 US Gal
Engine Power (Hp)
C8 / D8
- Single outboard engine - maximum power 175 HP - holiday pack Suzuki engine.
- Cockpit saloon option (removable). Converts into sun-lounger. Lockers under seats.
- Opening roof with black-out blind (option) on wheelhouse.
- Fore cabin: double berth with separate bathroom.
- Small galley: sink, with manual pump, place for hob, worktop, 45 L refrigerator (option).
- Facing saloon seats (4 people) with panoramic view of the exterior. Converts into berth. Wooden table.
- Driving station: bolster function seat, control panel with space for electronic navigation. Copilot seat : 2 positions.