ANTARES 11 FLY
A WEEKENDER THAT HITS THE RIGHT NOTE
With an overall length of just over 36 feet, the flagship of the Antares fleet is the perfect definition of a weekend cruiser. Safe, ideal for cruising, and seaworthy, the design of the Antares 11 focuses on comfort and space, as well as safety and innovation.
The flybridge of the Antares 11 FLY blends seamlessly into the powerboat's profile and adds a comfortable new perspective on your travels.
NAVAL ARCHITECT : BENETEAU
DESIGNER : Sarrazin Design
The result of a collaboration between BENETEAU and Sarrazin Design, the Antares 11 is setting the standard for what a pocket cruiser can be. Ample natural light, tons of seating, fold down swim platform and a forward sunpad are just a few of the features of the boat.
Natural light and cruising comfort characterize this large weekender. The double master cabin with en-suite shower room is well above the usual standards. The full beam aft cabin has room for three. In the salon, the Antares 11 can easily entertain up to 7, while you enjoy the stunning views through ample windows.
Full tank capacity
2 x 106 US Gal
Fresh water capacity
53 US Gal
Engine Power (Hp)
2 x 300 HP
B8/C11 (C5 on the Flybridge)
- Large front sunbathing area with optional sun canopy and sunbathing area at the back of the flybridge
- Twin outboard engines: maximum 2 x 300 hp.
- Access gate at the driving station and a large walkway for safe manoeuvring.
- Helm station with a comfortable pilot's seat.
- Saloon equipped with a table for 4 people
- A bimini and solar panels can be installed as an option.
- Social cockpit with a large L-shaped lounge converting to a sunbathing area connecting with the saloon inside.
- Side swim platform.
- Fully-fitted galley for cruising.
- Forward sun lounger with adjustable backrest and sun cover.
- A very large master cabin with island bed, storage and an en-suite shower.
- A second cabin with 3 berths (1 double berth + 1 single berth)
- Natural light and ventilation thanks to extensive glazing in the cabins.